..BEST MONTH                              November



Yees Finally, we came to my favorite month of the year. Team building, birthday and our trip to Europe ..
On the first day of the month, the whole team set off for Coronini. First team building I've joined. We stayed in this place for 4-5 days near the border of Serbia. It was a familiar trip to get to know each other better. we saw an incredible view. it was a holiday in which we made our own food. Thanks to the activities, everyone became familiar with each other.

                                                      
            

After this small holiday we started working in a new school Primavara. Special education is provided for children with mental disabilities. The first day I was a bit shy. Because I didn't have any education for about this. But when I saw how special the children were, I changed my mind. It's a different experience for me. Than, we left a good week behind and we celebrated my birthday on the 2nd week of November. Birthday cake, candles, gifts, amazing
friends .. and Party. Everything was perfect. Welcome 23! 🎂




Soo Finally, We started our European trip with Caro after the birthday party. We set out on November 19. our 
destination; 
Bruksel, Brugge, Rotterdam, AMSTERDAM, Dortmund.
We met amazing people ,we walked for miles, we saw places we never see. It was an amazing holiday. On my real birthday, I dropped my phone in the water and lost all my energy. . But Amsterdam was amazing! We ate Turkish food and used Tesla. I forgot everythingg.  And all problems were easily solved. Thank God, Thanks AMSTERDAM,Thanks Mevlut Abi! 💓







We have come to the end of a very active month. We gathered our energy and continued to work on Monday..
And now, You already know guyss....  GIZEM IN THE HOUSEEE !!

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar