Welcome to my channel friends 😅


October

I'm writing my first blog for Evs.
Well.. After a long waiting period, a lot of thrown letters and cv, and finally got acceptance from Romania. It was a country I never thought of before. But I'm so glad I came here right now. Anyway .. After travel preparations and small cries :) I started traveling. I arrived at the Belgrade airport and arrived at my new home at the end of a 5 hour (incredibly fun) journey with driver. Thanks to a sweet Turk friend greeting me, my anxiety was somewhat reduced. Then we made a welcome party and started to go to schools as an observer. At the end of the week I had amazing,  energetic friends.

 I was able to find answers to all my questions. Also, I meet with my sweet Portuguese roommate. Oww sorry, She is from Brazill ;) Now; 2 Italian, 1 Polish, 1 Portuguese and 1 Turk live in the same house. I think this will be fun:)

Briefly.. Before I got here, I heard so much joke about gypsies and Romania. But you can understand that the society here is not at all. We're just in a little trouble with Romanian 😄 
After the past two weeks, I've started preparing activities for the kids. We go to places like Mochour, Kindergarden, Eldery, Orphanage. It's not hard to see them need us. We also have a lot to learn from them.. 
Soo, I finished my 1st month after sweet tiredness and fun parties.
 
Ne vedem luna viitoare..

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar