Hello Everyone Again... 

 
I hope everyone is good :) After our big trip to Europe, Christmas markets at Resita welcomed us. Lots of meat, sandwiches and of course, hot wine ... During a week, we went to see activities the city square almost every day.



Resim yazısı ekle
If you are home in a small city, this kind of activity makes you more excited. Also,We are not celebrating Christmas in Turkey.I saw christmas market first time on my life this year. 


The next week, we went to ice skating with all volunteers. I didn't slip. But it was a day we enjoyed so much. We started working here next week. We help little kids, and we were watching .






 A few days before our Christmas holiday started, we had a dinner celebration with all the volunteers of Nevo Parodimus. The new year is coming. One of my favorite periods of the year. Colorful lights everywhere, those who go to see their family, gifts, games, delicious food and alcohol :) For this year, me and Carolina had to change our plan. Because flight tickets were very expensive. We bought tickets for Italy on Paolas invitation..   


We stayed in Italy for about 12 days. I think we toured all of Rome. It was my 2nd development to Rome. But I did not travel so well the first time. Now, again, I take photographs in every street like the first day.
 ate pizza every day.👌
drank lemon cello.👌
ate Supli.👌
tried to learn Italian.👌
We speed Christmas night with paola's family. 

Grazie Famiglia Rosatelli..

        
AND... Now we are ready for Belgrad 🚀🚀
GIGI ON THE ROAD AGAIN :) 

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

MUSHROOMS ON THE ROAD